Tuesday, May 22, 2012

If you really knew me..


you'd know my favorite color is blue, baby blue to be exact.

you'd know that I am deathly afraid of sharks, but I still want to swim with them someday.

you'd know that it's hard for me to really trust someone, because I don't even trust myself.

you'd know that I am forgiving. Too forgiving actually. It's kind of a weakness of mine

you'd know that I love weddings, and to see the grooms face when he sees his bride.

you'd know that I have to make L shapes with my hands to remember my right and left

you'd know that my younger brother is my best friend

you'd know that I over think situations way too much

you'd know that I am scared to get married, because I'm afraid of how it will end.

you'd know that I haven't fully forgiven my parents

you'd know that I hate the mistakes I have made and I want so badly to change.

you'd know that when there is an awkward silence I usually hum random songs or make up my own so there isn't silence.

you'd know that I actually do like high school, and am going to miss all the dumb fights and week long crushes.

you'd know I want to grow up, I just don't want to responsibilities

you'd know that I honestly hate speaking in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment